Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sunday Best Fashion & Crafts

Thanks to everyone who posted last week!  Here were a few favorites:

I love this Primary Treasure chest from Third Time's a Charm.  Such a cute idea!



I love this outfit from Let's Talk Fashion, especially those pink shoes!





Paint Speckled Pawprints had a great post on refinishing cabinets.  The after pics are gorgeous!




Okay, now it's your turn!

RULES:
1. Link to a specific post on your blog.
2. Add the g*rated button to your post.
3. Make sure you check out other links to get ideas.  And no one would mind if you left a comment on their blog. :)
4. Follow g*rated.


g*rated


3 comments:

  1. Omg, it is an honor to be featured on this amazing blog, thank you sooo much ladies!!!!!

    ♥Priiincesss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I made a mistake of linking up the post I already linked last week. :(
    Somehow I can't erase the link, so I linked two posts. Sorry for that.

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...