Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Burlap Wreath

I wanted a simple and easy wreath to hang on our front door. We are renting for now and I needed a wreath that would not blend into our door. I decided to do a burlap wreath, so here is how I made it...



First of all, I cut strips of my burlap and wrapped a $1 store pool noodle. Once at the end, I put a dab of hot glue to secure the burlap to the noodle.





 I took one of my small wreaths and pulled it all apart. I took the individual branches and placed it where I wanted them and secured them in place with the craft wire that was originally holding the branches together.



I then took some fake leaves that I already had and hot glue gunned them in place. I added a few pine cones that I had as well. My wreath was ready to be hung on the door!





-chelz


23 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chats on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed. After two weeks I went to the test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of disease.    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is really nice and very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to read more of the articles you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish to see much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this website! Glad I found this on google. Its nice, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! It’s simple article, yet effective. Thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for providing a good quality article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was really informative. Your website is very useful.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Thank you for the good information you share with us.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us.

    ReplyDelete


  12. I'm really happy to determine this kind of wonderful info becoming discussed readily available.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is certainly a great deal to learn about this topic. I love all the points you have made.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Such amazing information.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, happy that i saw on this in google. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for sharing such a great bog it is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...