Monday, April 22, 2013

Chevron Messenger Diaper Bag



With each of my pregnancies I went in search of the "perfect" diaper bag -- something that was functional (love me some pockets!!!) and also stylish.  I went through several diaper bags but none of them was what I was looking for.  Wouldn't you know it, now that I'm done having kids I have finally found the perfect one?!

My sister had her first baby two years ago and being the talented seamstress she is, made her own diaper bag.  Brilliant! It has about a hundred different pockets and lots of personal touches. And it is CUTE!  I am seriously in love with her bag.  Not enough to want more kids, but you get the idea.  ;)

She's started selling them in her etsy store.  If you or anyone else you know is pregnant, you should check out this bag.  I'm telling you, you will be so happy with it! You can view it HERE.


Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies

18 comments:

  1. In love! This is perfect. I'm going through this huge Chevron phase where I have to have Chevron everything...my husband hates it. lol.
    Oh, and I'm pretty sure you need to have another baby so you can carry that bad boy around. :P
    Checking out her Etsy store now! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Does she sell just the pattern cuz this is exactly what I want to sew for my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be nice to have the pattern, especially since shes not selling the bag anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate backpacks. This would be an awesome day bag for my London trip next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank a lot for this post that was very interesting. Keep posting like those amazing posts, this is really awesome
    The perfect diaper bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such a amazing article. we provides this types of serivce, if you're looking for then you can visit us.

    organic citrus fertilizer
    garden fertilizer nz
    liquid fertilizer
    plant fertilizer
    fulvic acid nz
    regenerative agriculture
    Trichoderma

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did the author's sister's homemade diaper bag meet their expectations, both in terms of functionality and style? Telkom University

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed a lot reading this post keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please also visit the website of my remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was reading your website. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the best way to share the great article with everyone one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s actually great and useful information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...