Monday, November 14, 2011

Hunger Games Trailer

The Hunger Games trilogy is right up there with my favorite books of all time.  I just read them again recently (or rather, listened to the audio) and am still blown away by what an amazing and powerful story Suzanne Collins has told.  It is heartbreaking and thought-provoking.  I loved the story and absolutely LOVED the characters.  Reading it a second time I really began to appreciate the author's talent for beautiful writing in painting and weaving the story.  I've read many books that I've enjoyed, even loved, but none have come close to this series.  So I about squealed when I found out the movie trailer came out today!  It is AMAZING!  It seriously gave me chills watching it and I am sooooo excited for the movie to come out.  I have high hopes that it lives up to the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...