Monday, November 14, 2011

Suave Root Boost Review



Suave Professionals Hairspray, Non-aerosol, Volumizing, Root Boost, 6-Ounce (Pack of 4)

I have fine hair but a lot of it and I always need help with body in my hair. I usually use a salon root boost product, but while shopping at Smith's I found this one and decided to give it a try. After you wash your hair and towel dry it a little, you just spray it on your roots up about 2-3 inches.

Once you spray it on, you dry your hair with a round brush or upside down. I did not see much body after I had dried my hair. I then began to curl my hair with my straightener and once i applied the heat of the straightener to the area where i had sprayed the root booster it began to activate and add volume. It is not as powerful as my salon root booster, however I was really impressed with the out come. For under $5, I would definitely use it again.

G*Rated rates Suave Root Boost - B

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...