Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WIWW- Comfy Cute


 This is my favorite go to outfit! I love the way this gray shirt is loose but cute. I really love to pair up a loose shirt with some skinny jeans.


Shirt-TJ Maxx
Jeans- Nordstrom Rack
Booties- Discount Shoe Factory
Scarf- Target
Bangles- 99 cent store
Earings- 99 cent store


I love the gray and soft pink colors together.
I love these booties. I wear them all the time and i love the way they look with a skirt as well.

The earings and bangles are not bad for being from the 99 cent store right?!?!











-chelz



Linked to:





pleated poppy Momma Go Round





6 comments:

  1. I love slouchy shirts. Very cute outfit on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that gray shirt! Looks very comfy. I also like how you paired it with the light pink scarf. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole look! I don't think I could pull off a baggy top but you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very chic and I too love the gray and pink together. Visiting from WIWW, and I;ll definitely be back!

    hemsforher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally agree, after christmas you need cute comfy outfits, and this is totally one. I love the blush scarf against the grey and those boots look so good and very versatile!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...