Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Sunday Best Link Party



g*rated


G*Rated is excited to add a new feature to our blog on Sundays- "Sunday Best"! We have absolutely enjoyed linking up to the "What I Wore Wednesday" link parties and have gotten great ideas for putting outfits together! Now we could really use some help on getting ideas for some Sunday outfits for church! We would love to have you stop and link up to us any cute skirts or dress ensembles that you come up with! Hope to see you Sunday!

-The G*Rated Girls

P.S. Stop back by next Saturday to see a few of our favorite outfits featured here!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Ladies!

    What a wonderful idea to have multi-generational blog like this! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I'd definitely join the link up for Sunday clothes.
    I'm a kind of modest dresser to church, though I'm not a skirt-only or cover-up-everything dresser. I still wear shorts for picnics and to go to the beach (but never hotpants!) and short dresses for dinner (but not micro mini!).
    Anyway, dressing modestly AND nicely to church is a cause very dear to me, as you can read in my post below, I hope you'll read it when you have the time, so yes, I'd definitely join in!
    Thank you for hosting the link up, and happy Sunday!

    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com/2011/05/please-ladies-no-showing-off-that-body.html

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelz Love it!!! K i'm getting me some tight I was told to several times today! haha Marie not only do you look super trendy but you have very classy style! love that too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...