Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WIWW- Red Blazer

            RED!!!!
Ok for those of you that really know me, know that I never wear the color red. As a kid I hated having red hair cause it made me stand out and I hated that. I was at least grateful that I was not a flaming red head with ghostly white skin and freckles. I have always refused to wear red cause I felt that it would clash with my hair.

I have always loved clothes (what girl doesnt?!?!) and since we have begun blogging it has really helped push me out of my comfort zone when it comes to adding more color to my closet. A first for me is the red blazer! Another first for me is the layered necklace look! I am a bit nervous about this look and hope that people like it. I love all the fun colors that are in right now that I see other people wearing and I have finally decided to just try it, so please please leave me a comment and let me know  what you think!











Blazer- TJ Maxx
Grey top- old, and I cant remember
White tank- Downeast
Jeans- Norstrom Rack
Shoes- Discount Shoe Factory
Silver Bangles- 99 cent store
Blue Bracelets- Burlington
Silver Necklace- Target
Long Blue Necklace- old
Short Blue Necklace- 99 cent store


I love the layered necklace look and wanted to give it a try! Let me know what you think!







-chelz















Linked to:

pleated poppy Momma Go Round





21 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit <3 I love the red blazer it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the accessories too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! You shouldn't be nervous at all, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! The red blazer, the layered jewelry…perfect combo! You make me want to sift through my many many necklaces now and see what works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. red looks great on you. I love the blue and turquoise accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red and turquoise together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combo of the red blazer and blue jewelry - super cute!
    cate @ wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am liking that red blazer with the turquoise beads! very bright!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to Sunday Best. Great idea. Might you consider getting rid of word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunday Best, what a fantastic idea! Definitely will link up! Thanks for commenting! I LOVE that red blazer, and the layered necklaces are super cute! :)
    Kaleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the red & teal....looks great!

    Annie
    www.othersideofgray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red blazer! I'm one of those that rarely wear red either. However, I did pick up a red shirt and a red skirt at my favorite thrift store to incorporate into my wardrobe. ;-) Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red and turquoise are two of my favorite colors to combine! They're such a powerful combo. =) I think the red blazer looks fab on you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. =) I'm looking forward to Sunday Best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color red but have never tried a red blazer. I definitely like the red on you and now plan on snatching a red blazer for myself. Great post.

    myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You ladies are too cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I will definitely be back sunday to link up!
    Ashley:)
    www.flatstoflipflops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the red with the teal. Very pretty!

    As a brunette, I always wanted to be a redhead. Grass is always greener, and all that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the red looks great on you!! And the turquoise beads look amazing with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just stumbled upon your blog and am loving it! I also rarely wear red...it looks great on you and I love the idea of a red blazer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...