Sunday, December 18, 2011

Teacher Christmas Gifts


For teacher gifts this year I wanted to do something quick and easy.  Between school teachers, aides, and primary teachers we had 6 to buy for.  So I headed out to Bath & Body Works and picked up some cute Christmas apple-scented soap.  Then I headed over to Crafts Re-designed for these adorable printable tags.  The kids cut them out and we tied them on with some (homemade) bakers twine.  I think they turned out cute and hopefully it's a gift their teachers will enjoy. These would be great for neighbor gifts, too.  I think I'll make a few extra to have on hand!



I wanted to do a little something more for Cailyn's 3rd grade teacher.  So in addition to the soap we made some personalized cards for her to use.


I got some lined scrapbook paper and ran it through the printer to put her teacher's name on.  Then I got to use my favorite border punch.






I put them all together, added some ribbon and a few festive pencils and it was good to go!






Linked to:



Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. That homemade set is so cute and thoughtful. I would love to get that as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Teacher Girl! I am going to do this with my Secret Santa one of the days....too cute. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be doing this! Pinned IT.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...