Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIWW: Purple Scarf


 I am really loving scarfs right now!  I think they are a great accessory for a Fall wardrobe.  However, they can get pretty pricey.  I was doing some grocery shopping at Ralph's (a Kroger store) the other day and happened to see a display of scarves.  They were all super cute and only $4.50 each!  I decided to pick up this cute polka dot one.  I love getting a bargain.  :)











Shirt & Jeans: Kohls
Scarf: Ralph's
Boots: Discount Shoe Factory













-marie


7 comments:

  1. That scarf is adorable!!! If you have an Amazon Prime account, you can find some cute ones on there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, thanks for the tip! I get pretty much everything from Amazon, I don't know why I didn't think of that before. :P They do have a lot of cute ones!
      -marie

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from WiWW-- I love your scarf! Purple is my favorite color, and polka has definitely been my favorite print lately! Great outfit!

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is my favorite color, so i love this scarf!!!

    saw u on WIWW and i am your newest follower!
    Have a great evening!
    -Rekita

    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been a scarf person but seriously loving the whole look! What a great price too. Also Ross has some scarves for good prices too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that scarf! It is such a statement piece!!!!

    http://shafnisky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that scarf! This look has such ease to it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...