Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIWW: "Dressed" Up

I absolutely LOVE participating in What I Wore Wednesdays.  I have never really been into fashion or shoes or clothes, but suddenly find I can't get enough!  Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet.  ;)

I love checking out what others wore on the link up parties and getting some new ideas.  Today's outfit was inspired by an outfit I saw a couple weeks ago but for the life of me can't remember who it was!  Anyway, she wore a dress over some jeans and I LOVED it!  I love dresses but can never find any that are long enough on me; it never occurred to me to wear them over pants before.  So when I found some dresses on clearance at Target I knew it was my chance to try it out!














Dress & Cardigan: Target
Belt: H&M
Jeans: Aeropostale
Boots: Discount Shoe Factory











Linked to:


pleated poppy Momma Go Round




13 comments:

  1. You stopped by and left a sweet comment on my blog a few weeks ago, so THANK YOU! I just linked up to your Sunday Best linky party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole look of a dress over jeans... Your rockin it with your awesome boots.

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a cute look! I'm mentally rummaging around in my closet already to see how I get pull this together :)

    I'm new to the linky so I'm still trying to figure out my own style. I'm finding I really need to do some shopping!
    www.whoistiffany.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and it looks fabulous on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so jealous --- i CANNOT pull of this look at all - let alone as well as you have done it. good job lady --- love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love those boots too

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I love the idea of wearing what we thought we couldn't and having it turn out so fabulous! I would love if you would consider linking this up to my "Drab to Fab" Link Party this Friday :) The theme is making stuff (like outfits) extraordinary using a little creativity. This post embodies that, so I know my readers would love to see it! Here's a link for more info on the party.
    http://www.amynjesse.com/p/drab-to-fab.html
    Hope to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. I wear my black dress with my jeans quiet a lot but especially like the look teamed with boots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit!!! That look is amazing on you!!!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I really need to try this look. :) Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    I'm hosting a giveaway for a $50 maurices giftcard on my blog, so be sure to head on over and enter! :)

    http://mandyford.blogspot.com/2012/01/maurices-giveaway-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie, thanks for linking up with me at Drab to Fab! I love to celebrate taking basic pieces and putting them together to create awesome looks! I hope you'll come again next Friday and link up some more of your great ideas. I know you have more of them! (Show us a recipe you made fabulous or maybe those upcycled bottles) :) Thanks again, girl!

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marie, I will be featuring you tomorrow @ Drab to Fab Friday :) Just wanted to let you know. Have a great day!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...