Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Best Link Party

Welcome to another addition of Sunday Best.  We love seeing everyone's Sunday outfits and we are getting some great ideas for what to wear.  :)

Here are some of our favorites from last week!

Katie from for Lauren and Lauren

I love the idea of wearing a sweater over a dress! So cute and now I will have to dig around in my sweaters to try this look!


Bethany from The Ivy Twines

I just love this look! I may be developing a thing for Bethany's clothes and her closet may start turning up with some things missing! Follow the link back to her blog to get a closer look at her boots- darling!




Lisa from Organized Chaos


I love a good clean classic look! I love the grey, black, and light pink together! Super cute!



Here's what we wore this week:




 


Tank: Styles For Less
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Papaya
Scarf: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Discount Shoe Factory

-marie















Dress: Downeast
White shirt: Old Navy
Infinity scarf: Target
Boots: Discount Shoe Factory
Watch: made by me HERE


-chelz







g*rated

RULES:
1. Link to a specific, clothing-related post on your blog.
2. Add the g*rated button to your post.
3. Make sure you check out other links to get ideas.  And no one would mind if you left a comment on their blog. :)
4. Follow g*rated.




10 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me! That made my morning! Hope you're having a great weekend! Excited to check out other blogs later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ladies, hope you had a good weekend! This is my second time joining in :) I used to wear sweaters over dresses back in the day (I'm talking 7th grade) but may have to give it a go again..love the looks. Have a great week and hope you can visit my new blog..I'm like a proud mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me too! I love your long black scarf! I think I am going to have to try a sweater over a dress soon. I have one in mind that just might work. A lot of my things are Summery and it's hard to Winterize them! I'll link up in a few day's with my Sunday Best! :)~ Thanks again...
    ~Lisa @ O.C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the scarfs you guys added to your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, y'all look so cute!! And that watch is suuuper cute! I kinda think I may have to try to make one for myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linked up! Thanks for inviting me!

    I would absolutely love it if you have any fashion posts you'd like to link up my FREE-FOR-ALL linky party
    !
    http://www.fivedaysfiveways.com/2012/01/feature-friday-free-for-
    all-3-50.html

    So looking forward to seeing you there!

    ~Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!! Love your look! Such a fun scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...everyone looks fantastic. I really enjoy these link parties. I guess I am one party animal. LOL!

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  9. We might need to switch closets because I LOVE THAT WATCH! And the dresses on both you are adorable! Thanks for the feature, you are so sweet! happy wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...