Thursday, March 8, 2012

Things We Love Thursdays: Our Best Bites Cookbook



I've been a fan of Our Best Bites for a while now and finally got the cookbook several months ago.  It is, without a doubt, my favorite.  cookbook.  EVER!  The recipes are all very easy to prepare (no weird ingredients!) and taste delicious.  I typically use at least 1-2 of the recipes each week.

Yes, a lot of the recipes can be found on their site, but it's so much more convenient to have them in book form.  I love the recipes but I also LOVE the book itself.  There are big, beautiful pictures of every recipe and a cool "rollover" ingredient feature.  I hear they are coming out with another book soon.  I can't wait!!!

Here are some of my family's favorite recipes:




Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos w/Creamy Cilantro Lime Dip
Black Bean Soup

Guiltless Alfredo


Thai Peanut Noodles

Perfect Frosting

What are your favorite Our Best Bites recipes?


-marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...