- 1 cup canned Jalapeno, remove seeds (or leave some to heat up the flavor) and membranes,
- finely chop
- 1 1/2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ - 1 C Green Bell Pepper, seeds & membranes removed, finely chopped
- 6 cups Sugar
- 2 envelopes Liquid Pectin, 3 Oz Each
- Few drops of Green food coloring
Tastes great on homemade bread, over cream cheese with crackers, or even on meats.
- Sterilize jelly jars and lids according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Combine the bell pepper, and jalapeno peppers in a saucepan with the sugar and cider vinegar. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and boil rapidly for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the liquid pectin, and add a drop or 2 of green food coloring. Pour the strained liquid into sterilized jars, and turn jars upside down so the heat will help the metal lids to seal.