Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Best: Fashion & Crafts

Welcome to another addition of G*Rated Sunday Best!  We've loved seeing everyone linking up their outfits.  We're gonna change things up a bit and would love to see any crafts or projects you've been working on, too!  So feel free to like up outfits or crafts, or both!

Here are a few of our favorite outfits from last week:




Oh my gosh I LOVE, no NEED this dress!  And the necklace. And the belt. And the shoes.  Oh, and the cute underskirt used as a slip.  Yeah, I need it all!  Check out House of Shoes for all the details.















I love this outfit from Shabby Kitten.  And would you believe it's almost all thrifted?!  I'm loving that ruffle tank.















This is such a classic and beautiful look from Modern Modest Beauty.  I love the dress with the dark tights and shoes.










g*rated

RULES:
1. Link to a specific post on your blog.
2. Add the g*rated button to your post.
3. Make sure you check out other links to get ideas.  And no one would mind if you left a comment on their blog. :)
4. Follow g*rated.



7 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! I agree with you, the first dress is super gorgeous!! A perfect dress to have a 'meeting' with the King of Kings! ^_^

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits and links! I'm thrilled to find new 'fashion' bloggers and a fellow thrifter. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I am so honored to be featured!! Thank you so much that just made my morning :) Love the other looks too!

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with you that top dress is beautiful thanks for the party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I really like that top black lace dress. It's so ladylike. Definitely see why you want it. :) Following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is awesome in above share, Especially last black dress is very beautiful. It's so ladylike. I impressed by that. I like this blog.

    Twenty8Twelve

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...