Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Best: Fashion & Crafts

Welcome to another addition of G*Rated Sunday Best!  We've loved seeing everyone linking up their outfits.  We're gonna change things up a bit and would love to see any crafts or projects you've been working on, too!  So feel free to like up outfits or crafts, or both!

Here are a few of our favorite outfits from last week:




Oh my gosh I LOVE, no NEED this dress!  And the necklace. And the belt. And the shoes.  Oh, and the cute underskirt used as a slip.  Yeah, I need it all!  Check out House of Shoes for all the details.















I love this outfit from Shabby Kitten.  And would you believe it's almost all thrifted?!  I'm loving that ruffle tank.















This is such a classic and beautiful look from Modern Modest Beauty.  I love the dress with the dark tights and shoes.










g*rated

RULES:
1. Link to a specific post on your blog.
2. Add the g*rated button to your post.
3. Make sure you check out other links to get ideas.  And no one would mind if you left a comment on their blog. :)
4. Follow g*rated.



7 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! I agree with you, the first dress is super gorgeous!! A perfect dress to have a 'meeting' with the King of Kings! ^_^

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits and links! I'm thrilled to find new 'fashion' bloggers and a fellow thrifter. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I am so honored to be featured!! Thank you so much that just made my morning :) Love the other looks too!

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Great party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so with you that top dress is beautiful thanks for the party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I really like that top black lace dress. It's so ladylike. Definitely see why you want it. :) Following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is awesome in above share, Especially last black dress is very beautiful. It's so ladylike. I impressed by that. I like this blog.

    Twenty8Twelve

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...