Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mini Breakfast Quiches Make ahead for Mothers Day





These mini quiches were so easy to make, they were inspired by a Pillsbury canned biscuits recipe I had seen. I knew my week was going to be early & busy so  I thought I would try these, and they turned out yummy and very convenient. I made them the night before and they lasted all week. I froze most of them & each morning I would take a couple to work & pop them in the microwave. They tasted fresh baked & smelt yummy, so I had to bring extra for my friends. Enjoy the recipe below.




I sliced the biscuits down the middle and rolled them out flat, then lined lightly greased cup cake pans with them as above.
I sliced precooked sausage and added to the following sauteed ingredients.

I sauteed chopped onions, garlic & chopped tomato, and fresh basil, then spooned some mix into each biscuit dough.

Then I beat 3 eggs with a little milk & salt & pepper & poured over the mix then baked them in the oven that was previously heated according to the directions on the biscuit can. Mine cooked quickly, approximately 8 minutes. They taste delicious topped with ketchup or Heinz 57 sauce or even jalapeno jelly.        

                                                                                                            - Buff -

2 comments:

  1. Those Look delicious! What a great idea I will be making them for work next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! I will definitely try! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...