Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Faeriewalker Series

Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, #1)Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars






I thought this was a good fun read. I like how I was immediately drawn into the story. It is a mystery in a way to figure out who can be trusted!






Shadowspell (Faeriewalker, #2)Shadowspell by Jenna Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


There is a certain dark and sexy mystic to this book with the introduction of the Erlking! I really enjoyed this book.











Sirensong (Faeriewalker, #3)


Sirensong by Jenna Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Loved this series. It was and easy to get through. I love an ending where everything works out but I do have to say that I didn't like how the last few pages where spent talking about her mom...who cares... In my opinion.









I definitely recommend this series!  It was a fun twist on the Fae world and its inner workings! I loved all the characters in this series in their own way! There were lots of twists and turns to keep you on your toes and wondering what was going to happen next. The introduction of the Erlking brought on great chemistry to the books, and I actually enjoyed his character a lot! check out these books and let me know what you think of them!


-chelz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...