Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cheese Cake

This Cheese Cake is the kind my Son-in-Law wants hidden at the back of the Fridge. You have to pass a strict worthiness test to be eligible to get a piece of this one...and it is easy (coz that's all I know) and no-bake (even better)....the crust is yummy too..plate licking even..just saying.




Buffs Cheesecake

1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese softened
¼ C lemon juice more or less to taste
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 8 oz tub cool whip
                                                                                       1 tsp vanilla (optional)
Graham cracker/ginger snap crust
1 can of cherry pie filling or favorite fruit topping

My crust is made with 1/2 sleeve graham crackers crushed  and equal amount of ginger snap cookies crushed, then pour 1 stick(1/2 C) of melted butter  on top, and mix well. Then press crumbs into the bottom of a 9x13 pan & freeze for 10 minutes while you make the cheesecake.
Soften cream cheese in microwave or room temperature, then add lemon juice & beat till smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat till smooth. Then add cool whip till smooth and pour into crust and chill if you can wait that long. Pour cherry or blueberry or fresh raspberry' s or strawberry's (whatever your favorite may be) on top.
Sets pretty quick.  Tastes great the next day if there's any left by then.

-Buff-





2 comments:

  1. I love cheesecake! I make one similar to this one, but yours is bigger. Therefore, it must be better! I think that I will have to try this asap! Thanks for the yummyness. (yes I know that's not a word) Have a happy tuesday!
    Tausha
    sassygirlshop@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy! Thanks for the recipe. And since I know and love that son-in-law of yours, I also know he must really enjoy finding this in your fridge! :) Thanks for taking good care of him!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...